Owner Frequently Asked Questions
Are you licensed?
- Yes, we have two licensed professionals to assist with all your management wants and needs.
Can I reach you after hours?
- Yes, we can easily be reached after hours by phone or email.
Can your put the monthly rental payment directly into my account?
- Yes, once we have received a firm offer for your suite both owner and tenant will receive a fully executed copy of the lease agreement.
Do I get to see the lease or sign it?
Do you sell real estate too?
- Yes, we offer full real estate services for all your real estate need as well.
How and when do I get my cheques?
- Cheques are registered mailed to each owner as soon as they are received for first and last months rent.
How is rent collection handled?
- Landlords are offered 10 postdated cheques by the tenant. We will be soon begin offering a pre-authorized payment/ Online payment option for all tenants to pay the landlord directly.
How long of a lease do you sign?
- 1 year minimum lease is required.
How much security deposit do you charge the tenant?
- First and last months rent in certified funds.
- Pro rated rent (if applicable) $200.00 Key security deposit.
How soon can you start managing my property?
- We can start managing one of your rental suites immediately.
What type of properties do you manage?
- We manage both residential condos and privately owned homes